Experience is practical, knowledge is theoretical.
However, by the society we are living in – we are constantly battling between experience vs knowledge till the end of time.
Parents, teachers, relatives, competition within the society and competition in between the peers putting pressure on us to study, many of them are trying to make us like themselves. No matter wherever you live, which country you come from, we see this kind of people everywhere.
In fact, your life shouldn’t be like that. Basically, the key thing to remember in life is: “You are only going to get whatever the other person is willing to give.”
It is not about what other people think about you, it is about the freedom of individual choice.
History does repeat itself, but nothing has to be so. A successful life is about enjoying life and its experiences. Follow principles like these and your life will be full of learning, awe, wonder, love, joy and happiness.
Life is to be enjoyed.
Below is 10 great lessons from Einstein, share with you here and I am sure we all can learn something from it.
1. Follow Your Curiosity “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
2. Perseverance is Priceless “It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
3. Focus on the Present “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
4. The Imagination is Powerful “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
5. Make Mistakes “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
6. Live in the Moment “I never think of the future ā it comes soon enough.”
7. Create Value “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
8. Don’t be repetitive “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
9. Knowledge Comes From Experience “Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”