Why so many people always OverEat, especially in the holiday season? To help you eat well, stay healthy, and at the same time to let you enjoy your holidays without worrying much about weight increase, below these tips could help you, it could help you drop 2-4 lb between now and the end of this year.
1. Starting today, cut your carbs back to just a handful of starchy carbs per day (literally a handful) or none at all.
2. Substitute all starch for green veggies cooked in olive or coconut oil.
3. Eat each meal on a SMALLER PLATE, you can do this for three or four days, so your serving sizes should be about 1/2 to 3/4 normal.
4. Eat SLOWLY. Do not rush. Your brain will signal your stomach that you are full in time to prevent those horrible stomach pains from eating too much at once.
5. Wait a few hours, then have seconds! Same idea, but even less food.
6. Eat your dessert after your second feeding but do NOT eat it without first eating real food. That way you’ll have less of it but still get all the taste you desire.
7. Stop eating when the sun goes down, this is KEY to enjoying your meal and letting it digest without packing on bodyfat.
8. Drink at least 12 glasses of water per day. I know that sounds like a drag, but you can make it tasty if you add lemon and Stevia, a natural sweetener to it. Lemonade all day!
9. Finally, no food 4 hours prior to bedtime unless it is raw green veggies (in other words, no food)
10. Give your leftovers to the homeless, they need them more than you do.
These 10 ideas are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to using “bad food” to melt your bodyfat. Go here and get prepared for the rest of the holiday season. Using the tricks you’ll find on the page, you can keep your bodyfat low without being a party-pooper.
Enjoy the holidays!